Lectura Comprensiva

Sitio para comentarios, dudas, etc. de la clase "Lectura Comprensiva" del primer año de Pedagogía en Inglés de la UNAP, 2006. Se acepta inglés y español, aunque se aprecia en inglés.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Reflexion

Hi all.

Well, I was preparing the material for friday and I thought I could write soem words...

Okay, first of all, I don't know if the SIGA is working for you or not. It's working for me; I've uploaded material without any problems.

Well, now I'm preparing the material for tomorrow afternoon. I think I'll do it both ways: upload material (SIGA and other) and at the photocopy centre (federación, it's cheapper for you)

Well, I'm planning to see a little punctuation in class (commas and stuff) and work with the vocabulary from the readings we've had until now...

Well, that's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Juan Chamorro A. said...

soon

7:29 pm  
Blogger Juan Chamorro A. said...

News very soon...

1:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home